Thursday, September 05, 2002

Romantic Movements - VI. Reunion

"I've missed you." The words which reverberate inside my head
each time I relive this encounter.

"You never gave an address, a phone number, or anything else
that would have enabled me to communicate with you. Before we
left school, you were all that was on my mind. You're breaking my
heart."

"You know I've had a boyfriend."

"It's weird that ladies like you pursue the one you like and
who hardly cares for you while the one who really cares is right by
your side. People say love is a two-way street, but I disagree."

"What do you want from me?"

"Probably something you'll never be able to give. My feelings
are so intimate and warm, and they desire to escape. ONe night is
all I ask for. Can we be alone for one night before you return?
I promise I won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want
to do. You lead the way. You tell me when to stop. I just want
to feel a little of my love come back to me."

No comments: