Forever My Love a song by Dan Johnson, Jr.
This one was written in the early 1990's. It's interesting, how, even though I haven't seen it in almost 10 years, the melody came back almost instantly.
You are a shelter from the storm
You keep me warm
Yes, you keep me warm
And I've come to you today
With so many things to say
I've got some things to say
CHORUS
You
Never need a thing
You
Provide everything
I
Can never give as much as you
But there's one thing that I can do --
Forever give my love
Back to you
An end to hate and strife
A brand new life
Yes, a brand new life
It is so plain to see
How you've loved me
God, how you've loved me
REPEAT CHORUS
My love for you has grown
You've made it known
Yes, you've made it known
What an awesome God you are
How close you are
Yes, how close you are
REPEAT CHORUS
You've taught me how to give
You've shown me how to live
What a great life to live
Relationships galore
You've given more
Given so much more
REPEAT CHORUS 2X
Forever give my love
Back to you
To you
Thursday, September 05, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment