My Calling
We are called to live lives full of adventure. I especially crave it. I regret having been afraid in my earlier years to venture outside my comfort zone. My current circumstances have forced me out of it, and I am able to see more possibilities and have more joy and excitement.
Yet I know well that I am holding back a bit. I would love to write for a living, yet I know that it's not easy to make a living from doing that. Not as easy as getting a bartending job at a restaurant, for example. I also would love to teach young children. English. That was my favorite subject in high school. I didn't take it in college because I tested out of it.
I want to remain receptive to whatever life has in store for me. It may be something different from what I see now. We'll see.
Friday, September 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment